Customer Success coach
Are you experienced in helping clients reach their goals and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a positive mindset fit for an award-winning Belgian scale-up? We are looking for someone like you to join us on our adventure, coaching customers to succeed with a rapidly growing software product.
As part of our team you will be the head of communication for Spott’s clients, helping them improve their content strategy. To ensure that we thrive together, every decision you make will be with scalability in mind.
- Positive is your middle name. You enjoy collaborating with your clients, and are driven by collaborative successes.
- Communication is one of your talents, and you know how to have strategic conversations on C-level, just as down-to-earth discussions on day-to-day topics with a marketing team employee.
- You are a critical thinker with an analytical mindset, looking for how to improve your work and that of your colleagues, as well as your clients results.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer success, sales or project management, preferably in a SaaS-based company.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), Dutch is a plus.
- You live in Belgium and have a work permit.
- You are the main contact person for Spott’s clients. You help them understand the successes of their content strategy, and proactively push them towards improvement
- You will help clients utilize Spott technology in their everyday functions.
- You set up quarterly business reviews with the clients DMU in which you run through the results of the last quarter.
- You work in close collaboration with both the sales and the product team.
- The sales team can ask you for help and support during a pre-sales trajectory, and will be your partner in client contact.
- As you are the person that receives feedback from the client concerning our product, you will brief the product team on client requests, and indicate which feature requests will help our clients become more successful.
We are the only Belgian company listed on the World Disrupt 100. That is because we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of innovation, and we are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to get there. We work as a team, supporting each other and building each other up as we go along. And we believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved through good communication and a collaborative mindset. If this resonates with you, apply today.
Join the Spott family. Contact Loïc on Linkedin.