Are you an experienced Java developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have a proactive mindset fit for an award-winning Belgian scale-up? We are looking for someone like you to join us on our adventure, developing and refining a rapidly growing software product.
As part of our team, you will be involved with the continuous development of our product, making sure the product meets all functional and nonfunctional requirements. To ensure that we thrive together, every decision you make will be with scalability in mind.
- Bachelor in Informatics or Master in Computer Science (or related)
- Familiarity with Java, Spring and Hibernate
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies, CI/CD methods and tools, e.g. JIRA
- You have a good understanding of REST API principles
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- You live in Belgium and have a work permit
Even better if you have
- Experience with JUnit
- Affinity with machine learning applications, like image classification, video scene clustering, and product re-identification
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience deploying a web infrastructure on Microsoft Azure (with tools like Jenkins)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and ElasticSearch
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- You are up to speed with the latest cloud developments, like serverless architecture
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
What we offer
- Access to the technology of tomorrow; deep learning and AI platforms, in partnership with Microsoft Cognitive Services
- A space to work on innovative technology and solve challenging technical issues
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary with benefits
We are the only Belgian company listed on the World Disrupt 100. That is because we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of innovation, and we are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to get there. We work as a team, supporting each other and building each other up as we go along. And we believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved through good communication and a collaborative mindset. If this resonates with you, apply today.
Join the Spott family. Contact Lukas on LinkedIn.