Technical Presales Engineer
Are you a tech-savvy recent graduate with strong communication skills? Do you have a proactive mindset fit for an award-winning Belgian scale-up? We are looking for someone like you to join us on our adventure, building a rapidly growing software product.
The position of Technical Presales is an important role within the Product Team. Working closely with the Spott platform, you will become a product expert. As such, you will be ideally suited to understand and analyse every customer’s needs. You will assess possible integrations and proactively help them to get the best out of our products. When an issue occurs, you will support clients through the process and provide them with tailored solutions. In search of continuous improvement, you will translate these experiences into concrete product recommendations.
- Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- Articulate (through written submissions and oral presentations) solutions to both technical and non-technical customers
- Work closely with the sales team in the area of product suitability and service delivery expectations
- Work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product portfolio
- Work with the post-sales team in handing over any pre-sales efforts
- Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, IT or related (or equal through a proven track record)
- Basic web development knowledge, like HTML & CSS
- Investigation & diagnostic skills
- You have strong communication skills & are an active listener
- You’re able to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- You’re empathic with users, handling their case with patience and understanding
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (written and spoken), French is a plus
- You live in Belgium and have a work permit
Even better if
- You are up to speed with the newest software trends
What we offer
- A kickstart for a career in software product management
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary with benefits
We are the only Belgian company listed on the World Disrupt 100. That is because we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of innovation, and we are willing to put in the time and effort it takes to get there. We work as a team, supporting each other and building each other up as we go along. And we believe that there is no problem that cannot be solved through good communication and a collaborative mindset.
If this resonates with you, apply today and join the Spott family.