Spott collects the following data:
You directly provide Spott with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Spott may also receive your data indirectly from other sources.
Spott collects your data so that we can:
If you agree, Spott will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Spott processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Spott securely stores your data in the database of our CRM
Spott will keep your personal data for 2 years after you’ve last interacted with Spott content. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by anonymization.
Spott would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Spott from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Spott Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact us at [email protected]
Spott would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
– You have the right to request Spott for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
– You have the right to request that Spott correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Spott to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
– You have the right to request that Spott erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
– You have the right to request that Spott restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– You have the right to object to Spott’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
– You have the right to request that Spott transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Groeneweg 17, 9320 Aalst – Belgium
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Spott has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: [email protected]
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de la presse 35, 1000 Brussels